Psoriasis is one of the mysteries of the modern world. In fact it is difficult to imagine what kind of epidemics and diseases the public has faced. But for almost all diseases, effective control methods have been found, diagnostic types have been proposed in innovative ways and, importantly, the causes of their occurrence have been identified. But in this case, psoriasis is a complete exception. Humans still do not know how to treat psoriasis.
Treatment of psoriasis: disease-fighting features
As you know, the biggest mystery about psoriasis is the cause of the disease. Without knowing what is causing the disease, you cannot eradicate the disease from the body. Doctors around the world are struggling to solve this mysterious disease, but they still don’t know how to cure psoriasis to the end. This is a disease that will accompany the body for the rest of its life. Millions of people will not be able to live fully healthy lives, because forgiveness is coming soon.
To date, there are funds that can delay the disease for a short period of time. Most contain hormones that only help eliminate the outward signs of the disease. There are the following modern methods for solving problems.
- Ointment for psoriasis. Effective and most common local remedy for external use. It will help to get rid of psoriasis locally on the body;
- Climate change. This method is valid, but the duration corresponds to the duration of stay in the new environment. We draw your attention to the fact that this mainly involves northerners. Lack of sunlight in this area can trigger and exacerbate the course of the disease. Sunlight will only benefit the general health of the patient, and not combat psoriasis;
- Phototherapy. The reason is the same, but the fight against the disease takes place not only with the help of tanning, but also with other methods of obtaining UV radiation throughout the body (tanning beds, special lamps and equipment). But the main thing is not to dry out the skin, this can only exacerbate the course of the disease;
- Special diet. Implies complete elimination of foods that trigger psoriasis;
- Salt bath. This doesn’t mean you have to pour a box of salt into the bathroom. It is recommended to use salt water from the sea or mineral springs with high salt concentrations. Such baths can be done in place of spa treatments;
- Phytotherapy. It implies that psoriasis is treated with folk methods at home using medicinal plants. Their effects have long been proven and can significantly improve a patient’s condition. They will help eliminate itching, inflammation and manifestations of foci psoriasis. But their healing properties appear only after prolonged systematic use and do not eliminate the cause of the disease itself.
All of the drugs under consideration have long been practiced by doctors in the treatment of psoriasis, but as statistics say, they still have not been able to cure a patient to the end.
Treatment of psoriasis with folk remedies at home
No matter how progressive modern pharmacology is, it has yet to overcome psoriasis. Mankind is still waiting for success in this field. But while he’s gone, don’t give up and give up. If you have been diagnosed with psoriasis, alternative treatments will be given to you. In this case, folk recipes for psoriasis, which have been relieving the painful sensations of the disease for years, can help. Traditional medicine tries a variety of grandmother's recipes. They can combine the most unpredictable components. But still, the most effective alternative methods for treating psoriasis are distinguished.
- Treatment of psoriasis with chaga. Chaga is a perennial mushroom that contains many medicinal substances needed to relieve the symptoms of the disease. It can be easily seen in birch forests, as it is parasitic on many trees, but often on birch trees. It is important to use mushrooms from this particular tree. It is a birch mushroom that has medicinal properties. It grows very slowly, which is why it is very important to look for perennial mushrooms, because treatment will not be rushed. Chaga for psoriasis is used as an anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anesthetic agent. It relieves itching, relieves redness and local exfoliation. Sometimes, the treatment of psoriasis used with folk remedies from chaga completely eliminates the manifestations of plaque. Healing birch mushrooms are used to lubricate the affected area, and are also taken in the form of infusions and used for bathing on chaga soup.
- Sauerkraut for psoriasis. Such folk remedies for the treatment of psoriasis are known to everyone. Since ancient times, healers have treated psoriasis of the feet and arms with the help of cabbage leaves. They argue that this is how the leaf sucks negatively on itself. Cabbage contains lactic acid, which normalizes the intestinal microflora and thus relieves one of the provocateurs of psoriasis. Cabbage pickle from psoriasis promotes healing and exfoliation of dead skin epidermis. For the prevention of manifestations of the disease, the following folk remedies for psoriasis are offered: sauerkraut, cabbage juice, cabbage pickles. All elements are included in a strict diet for psoriasis. Taking the agent of choice in the daily diet for a month will significantly improve the patient’s condition and help improve the skin condition. This will be an excellent component in your individual approach and the treatment of psoriasis with folk methods will be complicated.
- Treatment with Cambrian clay. Blue clay for psoriasis has a very versatile application. So it is included in the recipe for the ointment, which is prepared at home using folk remedies. It is also suitable for scrubs, healing pastes and baths with the addition of clay. To prepare the healing paste, it is diluted with water in a one -to -one ratio. Then apply to the inflamed area with a ball a few centimeters apart until dry. Then the inflamed area is washed under running water. Clay relieves inflammation and swelling of the skin. Its healing properties extend to the entire body, thus softening the entire skin.
- Oak bark will help treat psoriasis with folk remedies. These traditional methods of dealing with hand and foot diseases differ from the others in their effectiveness and efficiency. Oak bark is really an old method, because the antibacterial properties of oak soup have long been known for its effectiveness. It is a broad -based local treatment for inflammatory processes. So oak soup is used for bathing, as well as in the preparation of homemade ointments. Such folk remedies for psoriasis can save you from relapse for years. The main thing is not to stop the course of treatment. Frequency of use is important. It is necessary to briefly alternate the period of treatment and the period of skin regeneration.
- The folk remedy for psoriasis is veselka mushroom. This is a famous mushroom, although few have ever heard of it in our time. The healing properties of the Ego can only be compared to the agaric of a fly. For the treatment of diseases, pre -prepared infusions are used. It must be stored in a dark place. Do not filter. The string has no expiration date. Not suitable for children under the age of 12, as well as for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Modern gardeners have learned to grow these mushrooms on their plots. It is an internal and external medicine. For the treatment of psoriasis, the infusion is used internally, 1-2 tablespoons, 2 times a day. At the same time, this is accompanied by bathing, compressing, rubbing and infused veselka mushroom lotion. The choice of treatment method depends on the localization of psoriasis.
- Kombucha for psoriasis. This is an excellent antibacterial agent that can quickly address the focus of the inflammatory process. It is used to prepare infusions. Simply put, kombucha is poured with boiling water and removed to be brewed for two weeks. In the future, such infusions are used for rubbing and bathing. Frequent rubbing of the lesion (4-5 times a day) will help eliminate the manifestations of the disease within two weeks and maintain its effect for a long time.
- Psoriasis is treated with burdock. Burdock also has antibacterial properties. It normalizes the condition of the skin and relieves inflammation of the epidermis. It is used as an external topical agent for damaged skin. For the manufacture of medicinal infusions, dried leaves and inflorescences are used. They are mixed with water in the proportion of 1 teaspoon of dried burdock to a glass of water. Then the mixture is brought to a boil and left at this temperature for 5-7 minutes. The resulting gravy is allowed to cool completely and filtered. Further, it is inserted and used for external treatment of wounds on the body. The effect will be noticeable 2 weeks after use.
- Mood Sytin is a therapeutic "remedy" for psoriasis at home using folk methods. Actually, this is not just any drug, but a unique record intended for breakthroughs in the treatment of disease. This unique recording is capable of being a recommended method for overcoming the symptoms of the disease for decades. The suppressive effect greatly relieves the patient from the manifestation of the disease on the skin. The action of the method is based on the fact that the result is shown at the time of listening, pronouncing or writing mood words. This must be done until the infusion begins to work and what is said, written or heard does not coincide with the real thing.
- Adam's apple will help with illness. Such an exotic name is given to the fruit of maklura, which not only has an unusual shape, but also has healing properties. To do this, extract the fruit, which is stirred with oil. The mixture is allowed to soak for 2 weeks. In the future, it is used to rub the affected skin.
I would also like to note that the use of such methods can be individual in nature. Before treating psoriasis, alternative methods should be tested on unaffected skin areas. This will help determine how your skin will respond to this type of treatment.
Regardless of the psoriasis cure method chosen, treatment with folk remedies at home is only possible with an integrated approach.
The effect will be achieved only if medical and folk remedies are combined for psoriasis.